Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick-or-Treating

It was a really great night to go Trick-or-Treating. A little chilly but the skies were clear and it wasn't all that windy. Caitlin had a blast but about half way she decided she wanted to push the stroller and wanted me to go up to the houses and get the candy for her. I decided to give her a break and do one house for her so I walked up with the two other kids we went with and when the woman answered the door Caitlin yells up to me "Say Trick-or-Treat mom!" I could have died laughing right there! Here are a few pictures from the night.



After we made it home, and warmed up, She decided she was hungry and wanted to make herself a sandwich. Apparently I was hungry too because she made me one as well. I always wanted to try cheese and carrots on white...Here is a pic of the sandwich she made me lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for ahring that I just had to smile alot How was the cheese and carrots on white by the way ?
thanks so much for the great holloween kit but even more so for the great pictures of Chili Pepper and the red fairy . Mine are grown now and I need to remember what fun it was thanks again !

Anonymous said...

At least the snack was semi healthy with the carrots, and she was keeping the the orange theme of Haloween. Hope you tried it, it may become your next best favoutite food.