Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween Word Art Freebie

With Halloween quickly approaching I thought I would do a little something for the holiday. The Moons, Ghost, Pumpkin, Spider and Web were all made by me and I am quite proud of them. The Tree and Bats I snagged online. There may be Something more on the 31st too so check back!


Included are:

5 pieces of Word Art
1 Brown Paper

Download Halloween Word Art

*NEW* I've had some people say they couldnt download and I tried to fix the link but couldnt so I made a new one. Download Halloween Word Art

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! THank you for this little treat!

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Thank you Jessica Ü for this neat gift.

mindy said...

Super cute!! Thank you.

Donna Rafferty said...

Love your Word Art. Thanks for the Halloween gift!

LOTTIEFLA said...

Very cool Halloween design. Thanks for sharing! Just in time for our Halloween party!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - I especially love the ghost! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun word art! cg

Anonymous said...

Jessica...Great word art! I really like the web and the moon and bats!! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

great!! thank you very much
greetings sarah

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, I really like it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great word art!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, appreciate it.

Michelle

mgc said...

Thank you for the wordart. It's very good.

Anonymous said...

This is great word art. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your word art. I plan to use them to make stickers for my treat bags.

martiegras said...

Thank you so much!!

Pam said...

Cool wordart! And thanks for posting a new link!

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great word art. It is a perfect match to your Halloween Fun kit.

Also, thanks for the sheer ribbons. I love them! The visual identification sequence wouldn't show up for me to type in - so it wouldn't save my comments.