Sunday, October 29, 2006

Raking Leaves

Today I spent the day raking the leaves from the three GIANT trees in my front lawn. Of course the kids couldnt resist jumping into my giant pile and eventually daddy and I joined in too! We all had a ton of fun but I ended up with a nice sized blister on my hand from all that raking. Here are a few pictures of the day.


Caitlin's Big Jump


There goes Alex!


Oops! How did Baby Austin get in there?

Go Daddy Go!


Mommy finally takes the plunge!

These are going to be so much fun to scrap!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have just bough a house with a big Oak Tree, at the moment we are in spring here in New Zealand, So, YES I can imagine the stunning photo's of the kids in the leaves - but I can also imagine the work involved in raking them up.