Thursday, October 26, 2006

A little About Me and a BIG Freebie

I thought I would post a little introduction about me since it is my blog and all. My name is Jessica (duh!) I'm 26 years old and I'm a SAHM to my two little kiddos. Caitlin is 4 years old and Austin is 4.5 months old. My husband and I are planning on trying for our next baby possibly as soon as January.

I've been scrapbooking since 1998 but have only been doing digital for about 6 months. I refuse to choose which I like best. They both have their great qualities. I decided to try my hand at designing digital kits to give me something to do during the day while the kids nap and the husband works. So far so good I think :)

Here is a kit I just finished today. I hope everyone enjoys it. Please leave a comment if you download


Kit Includes:

12 Papers (2 papers not shown in preview)
8 Epoxy Squares
6 Brads
6 Ribbons

Download Sweet On You

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate, cholcolate, chocolate. What more can I say.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love the color combination!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much -

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah you are totally great at the designing thing....keep it up!! Pretty Brave to have another baby soon, good for you!!One Talented Momma...Thanks for sharing with us!

Caprices said...

Thank you ! I love chocolat and pink in the same page. Maybe it is because I fall in love with any chocolat or may be it's the chocolat who fall in love with me :-)

Dana said...

This is a lovely kit - thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Thank You! Very talented.

Anonymous said...

The kit is awesome! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

awww... I was really hoping this would still be available. *pout* I looks YUMMY!