Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dad's X-Ray and a Freebie

My mom sent me my dad's xrays and yikes. I don't think I realized how large the nail really was. The metal plate with the scres in it is from when he broke his arm last year.

Now for the freebie. I started making this as an element pack to sell but kinda lost the motivation to finish it so now I'm just going to give it away for free. I hope you can use and enjoy my little Sequinies

Download Here. Comment if you download please, I like to hear from you :)

14 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Ellen Raquel said...

So Cute!!!!
thanks,
Ellen Raquel

Krista said...

Yikes that is a big nail! Hope he feels well soon!
Thanks for the sequin elements! Love them!

IkeaGoddess said...

Wow, that was some nail - autsch.
Thanks for the cute freebie.

Southern Muse said...

Thank you very much!

I hope they got the nail out of your dad's arn that was terrible!

Veronica

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some of the best sequins I have seen!

Anita Theuma said...

Yikes, that looks sore. Thanks for sharing on you blog

twoboyz00 said...

Ouch! That's one big nail - hope your dad's recovering. The kiddos look adorable in their costumes. Thanks so much for the cool sequin bits!

Sela said...

THANK YOU JESSICA.VERY BEAUTIFUL

rae_j said...

Wow - those are some photos of your dad's arm. Hope he is recovering well.

Thanks for the sequin bits - very cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Krevet' said...

Merci +++

JohannaL said...

Thank you so much.