Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Black Friday Teaser and a Grab Bag!

Are you ready for your holiday shopping? I know that I will be hitting the stores at 4am on Friday morning. I know I'm crazy but I can't resist the deals! Of course I'll be back later in the day to do some digital shopping too! There are so many great sales out there and I'm no exception. I'll be having a weekend sale, 50% off all my goodies all weekend long. This even includes commercial use! All three stores, One of a Kind Scrapz, Pickleberrypop and Digi by Design!

I have my November Scrapz Sack available for sale at OAKS now! This is four brand new products that will be sold individually for $9 or you can grab it now through the weekend for only $2! I know I love grab bags, and I hope you will love mine. I really do put a lot of thought and time into them.

No comments: