Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Challenges Everywhere!

We all know that the 1st of the month means the start of many new challenges and I just wanted to take a moment to point out a couple I have going on.

First, I just started hosting a new recipe swap challenge over at Miss Tiina's. You'll want to check this one out for some yummy desert recipes! And anyone who participates in the challenge there will be entered into a drawing to win a free product from my store at OAKS

Second, Amy and I have posted our new challenges at Happy Scrapz!



And last, but certainly not least, my regular challenge over at DSD. I wasnt sure how much I would be online while my parents were in town so I asked someone to fill in over there for me but you'll definately want to check it out. The movie title is awesome and of course the challenge kit over at DSD has once again topped itself! Check it out here.

In non-scrap related news. The banister my dad came to do is almost finished. When the pulled up the carpet to remove the old one they found beautiful hardwood floors! I knew they were under there but figured that they had to be in awful shape for anyone to cover them up but they really do look fantastic! My parents are leaving tomorrow and I'm a little sad, its been nice having them here.

The basement is still a mess and its going to be a ton of money to fix it but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Today is the service for my DH's cousin, I'm not looking forward to that but I do want to pay my respects.

And finally, my birthday is coming up next week. My mom asked yesterday what I wanted and I wasnt sure...all I could think of was maybe a new pair of jeans because I only have one pair I really like to wear. She told me she would love to get me a new laptop but thats not in their budget. It would be nice though huh?

No comments: